Home AOMEI Products Support

PXEBoot - Problem auto running

Hi,

I have encountered a problem when running PXEBoot. I have added the PXEBoot.exe into the HKLM\SOFTWARE\<etc><etc>Run registry key and it starts up as prescribed. 

The problem occurs when I start the service after selecting an image .iso file to boot to, please see attached picture below

The account in use is the Administrator account on the computer so I am confused as to the reason for the warning dialog. The same happens if I manually run PXEBoot.exe, select the boot image then start the service. I have included the only log file that I can find though I doubt it is current.

imagepxe0.txt

Also, is it possible that PXEBoot can have a custom image file selected when it starts rather than manually selecting one? I've looked at PXE.INI for clues but it is empty besides:

[TFTP]

PATH=C:\\Program Files (x86)\\AOMEI PXE Boot Free 1.5\\ampe.iso

which is the correct .iso boot file but I do not know of any further settings that maybe applicable/useable.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Jon

Comments

• "The account in use is the Administrator account on the computer so I am confused as to the reason for the warning dialog."

Sorry for that, if you sure you logg the administrator, you can close this page and continue to dothe operation.

"Also, is it possible that PXEBoot can have a custom image file selected when it starts rather than manually selecting one? "

Sorry, maybe you need to select it manually. We record your feedback, maybe we will consider it in the future.