Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper Scheduler Not Working

Cannot understand why the sceduler on my system has stopped working.

Now it does not do any any catchup scheduled backups (full or incremental) and simply rolls over to the next date on the schedule.

This means that I have to do everything manually, which defeats the whole idea.

Does anyone know if they are working on a fix, or do we simply have to put up with it?

Comments

• please send us the screenshot of log under the advance-->properities-->view log.

And also are you sure hwen it run the backup , your computer is on running and the administrator is logged on?

• Here are various screen shots of the backup log & scheduler.

If I try to edit the schedule I get a message.... 'Unable to get the backup information because the image file does not exist, or cannot be accessed.'

The full backup of the file I ran on 04/04/2016 is where it is supposed to be, but the backup scheduled for 09/04/2016 has not happened and has simply rolled over to the following week.

Thanks for your help

• >>'Unable to get the backup information because the image file does not exist, or cannot be accessed.'

This means the destination can no longer be found, and this seems also the reason why the schedule did not execute. Maybe the drive letter changed?

• Zaktheman Yes, it is the reason. It cannot find the former image.You need search the image you backup before and it will create the backup task in the home page, and then you try to set the schedule again.

• edited April 2016

There is an arrow button on the home page (Help text is Export/Import configuration), with it you can add "lost" images .adi or .afi to the home page. Please try it.