Home AOMEI Products Support

At system backup...

it has 2 partitions, the main and the preserved (about 100 MB). When I system back and choose the main I think automatic it backsup and the preserved so there is no problem if I don't back it up and alone the preserved, am I right?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• edited March 2016

You can't choose which partitions, when you do a system backup. What you see and think you could choose there, is an information display.

When I understand it right, the system backup is the C: partition and the system reserved partition.

• Exactly these 2, C: partition and the system reserved partition it is there. So whatever it choose from these 2 it doesn't matter because it is only as an information display and not to choose?

Thank you again for your help...!

• edited March 2016

@Balema you're welcome.

@admin, we had this question already about System backup. We can click and select a line (and only one), and it does not make sense at this point in a System backup. (It makes sense in a disk or partition backup, because the Delete button works on it). ( And as a side remark it should better not be Delete, but Remove).(As a side remark, I can't deselect a line, and I can't select multiple lines. Both should be possible)

Thank you for your understanding.

And it would make sense to add more partitions to a system backup, for example a Recovery partition or an OEM partition. Given that the programming is almost there, it could go as this: The mandatory partitions must always be in a system backup and cannot be Removed, and other partitions on the same disk device! would make sense to Add or Remove.

Thank you for your understanding.

• @Balema Is that clear for you now. The system backup will backup all the parition which is related with the system.

@Peter13feb  thanks for your suggestions, if some one just want to backup one parition not the complete system , he can choose the partition Backup to do the backup.

• Thank you for your answers...!