Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Booting problem

Please help me.

AOMEI Backup and Create Bootable Media are no ploblem.

But, AOMEI Booting have a ploblem. Always, WinPE booting is WinRE Mode. (Boot option : UEFI usb memory bar created from Bootable Media)

My laptop pc spec : Windows10 pro 64bit. Intel i7-6700K cpu. NVIDIA GTX 980M Graphic card. NVMe samsung MZVLV 256Gb SSD for Windows system. WDC 1Tb 2.5inch hard drive(This is windows system backup drive)

I am going to use AOMEI, When windows booting failure.

I can't find the AOMEI booting ploplem. Always, UEFI usb memory bar is boot the Windows Repair mode.

Please, inform to me.

Thank you..

Comments

• Actually, we do not understand waht you say.

You want to boot the Aomei bootable media, but it failed. Or you want to boot the system and it failed.

• Thank you for your response.

I want to boot the Aomei backupper program screen.

When boot by the Aomei bootable media, The booting status is not Aomei backupper program screen.

It,s always windows repair screen.

Please response...

Thank you. 

• edited March 2016

You could boot your system without any restriction? I do not get why this happen to you. Maybe you could re-create an ISO file and then use the 3th-party bunring software to burn the iso to your USB. Then try to boot and take a look at if with the same problem.

• Thank you.

I will create an ISO file by the 3th-party bunring software.

And then, I will test the booting status.

Thank you for your repaly..

• Thank you!

My problem was completed.

The problem was win PE booting usb memory was created by AOMEI bootable media.

AOMEI backupper program use the windows system  "Temp" folder in order to create bootable media.

After install windows10, I changed the system "Temp" folder to additional user hard drive using the  windows "sysdm.cpl" menu.(from C:\Temp to D:\Temp)

I could find it's ploplem in the log file of "AOMEI Backupper" program folder.

So, I changed the "Temp" folder from user hard drive to windows standard "Temp" folder.

(from D:\Temp to C:\Temp)

And, I re-created the booting usb memory by the AOMEI Backupper program.

And then, My usb memory succeed booting on the AOMEI Backup and restore screen.

Thank you for everybody's response.

AOMEI is good product.

Thank you!!