It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I've probably evaluated or used just about every backup program out there over the decades. Most products I have used were enterprise versions. Nearly all of them have had reliability problems, poor support, and way too expensive.
After playing with Backupper 1.6 for a long while, I became extremely impressed with your product. I am now running technician plus version 3.2 in an enterprise scenario.
I think (and hope) Aomei is soon going to dominate this market. But I have found several critical items missing for this product, things that really need to be added if you want to compete in the enterprise space:
1. Version numbers (so inventory programs can tell which version is installed on multiple systems)
2. Published silent install switches and "usage statements" in the executables for install/uninstall (ie - BackupperFull.exe /?)
3. Ability to upgrade from within the program itself.
4. Ability to upgrade on top of existing older version.
5. Management console (to see clients, remotely execute/view tasks, and upgrade clients)
6. Timers showing estimated and actual time when task completed (helps with sheduling large number of systems)
7. Obviously fix the smtp problem
I'm sure I will think of others and will update this list as I do.
Keep up the good work!