I've probably evaluated or used just about every backup program out there over the decades. Most products I have used were enterprise versions. Nearly all of them have had reliability problems, poor support, and way too expensive.
After playing with Backupper 1.6 for a long while, I became extremely impressed with your product. I am now running technician plus version 3.2 in an enterprise scenario.
I think (and hope) Aomei is soon going to dominate this market. But I have found several critical items missing for this product, things that really need to be added if you want to compete in the enterprise space:
1. Version numbers (so inventory programs can tell which version is installed on multiple systems)
2. Published silent install switches and "usage statements" in the executables for install/uninstall (ie - BackupperFull.exe /?)
3. Ability to upgrade from within the program itself.
4. Ability to upgrade on top of existing older version.
5. Management console (to see clients, remotely execute/view tasks, and upgrade clients)
6. Timers showing estimated and actual time when task completed (helps with sheduling large number of systems)
7. Obviously fix the smtp problem
I'm sure I will think of others and will update this list as I do.
Keep up the good work!