Home AOMEI Products Support

Information Code:201. Not enough space in disk.

I've just installed Backupper standard and now get an error about there not being enough space.  I have approx 4.5TB of free storage free but it's stopped after backing up just 249GB.

Any ideas?

Comments

• What backup you do? Disk backup or sytem backup or partition backup?

• I'm just doing a file sync.  Mostly photos and videos.

• This certainly seems to be an issue with the software. I can manually copy files into to the folder I'm using for the sync so have confirmed there is no issue with space.  Is this a limitation with the standard version?

• Please send us the log file. We will analyse it to find the problem and solve it.

• imageAOMEI logs.zip

Log files attached.  Thanks.

• We send the log to our technicians and they will find the problem quickly.

As soon as we get the solution, we will tell you immediatedly.

• edited February 2016

brittonc2109  , For the 201 error, we need more information.

1,Your destination is Y partition,right?

2, What type is your file system? It is in the local disk, right?

3, Please try to install Parition Assistant.

And give us the screenshot of the disk layout and also the log file in the installation directory of Partition Assistant.

• Hi.  Y drive is a Synology NAS connected via IP.

• This is the small problem of our software, we are fixing it in the next version.You can try to sync the folder to your local disk not NAS.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• OK, I'll have to remove the software and look for an alternative until the next release. 

Thanks

• Sorry for all of that, we will release the next version next month, you can keep it in your computer actually.

• Has this issue been corrected yet?  I am also receiving this error when trying to sync files to a shared location. I'm running version 4.0.6

• I am trying to sync 505GB worth of files onto my empty 1TB drive, and keep getting a 201 error saying there is not enough disk space on the drive. That makes no sense at all.