Home AOMEI Products Support

Missing Partition

i have a GPT hard drive. i used the software to merge my main partition(which contained all my data) with another free space partition, the software locked my partition during the process and then afterwards my main partition never showed up on my computer and the hard drive was showing as being offline, i did my best to online it but failed, till i deleted the other partitions on the drive except the one with my data and i fused them into one partition. now the hard drive has two partitions but only the one i created by merging three other partitions shows on my computer. the one that contains all my data appears in the software, but not on my computer and not on disk management

Comments

• Hello thabsolez,

We are so sorry for the problem you encountered this time with our product. As for your problem, you may not do any changes to the disk now and please send us the screenshots which could present us your disk configuration of Partition Assisant and windows disk managemnt to [email protected]

If you have any other qustions or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Kim
    AOMEI Support Team