Home AOMEI Products Support

Partition Assistant Pro - Instructions to remove loading system message on Windows 8 boot?

edited March 2014 in AOMEI Products Support
Can you please post instructions how to remove the loading system message which appears on booting after the disk has been partitioned with Partition Assistant Pro? I am sure there are many of us desperate for a solution to this, and we don't really want to have to wait for a new version of the software to be developed. I am considering doing a Windows 8 system refresh if nothing else can get rid of it. Thank you!

Comments

• Hello Wendy,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. You can remove the Loading System message by the follow steps: Go to Start, enter and run regedit. (Note: you should run it as Administrator). Next, locate the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute and then delete this item: ampa.exe in the right section.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we will imporve it in the later version.

If you have any other qustions or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Kim
    AOMEI Support Team
  • Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much!
    Best regards.
    Wendy
  • edited November 2017

In my window10 not have path "...\BootExecute".