Windows OS Boot Problem after migration to SSD
We have purchased AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited Edition license and
installed it on Windows Server 2008. We tried to migrate Operating System to new
SSD of size 250 GB using methods below -
1) Migrate OS to new SSD or HDD Wizard – Completed successfully.
2) Disk Copy Wizard – Completed successfully.
When we started server with new SSD drive (by connecting to the same old
HDD connector of Motherboard) it stuck with error message attached. We tried to
repair operating system using following commands. (Here X Drive is Windows
Server 2008 Bootable DVD Disc Drive)
1) X:\sources\bootrec /fixmbr - Command run successfully
2) X:\sources\bootrec /fixboot - Can’t open the drive or
3) X:\sources\bootrec /rebuildrec - Can’t open the drive or
4) X:\sources\bootrec /scanos - Detects Operating System on J
5) X:\sources\chkdsk /r J: - The type of file system is UDF.
Windows can't run disk checking on this volume because it is write
We have had AOMEI software evaluation on another server with operating
system Windows Server 2008 R2 and successfully Tested migration to this new SSD
of size 250 GB. So this new SSD don’t have any hardware disk problem.
We would appreciate your help here to resolve said issue.
We have contacted on your support email id. No response since last week.!!!
Thanks and Regards,