Home AOMEI Products Support

No networkcard/connection by making boot cd

Hallo,

i'm using 2.8 Backaupper en tried to make a boot cd. Thats no problem bus the usage afterwhile gives no connection with my lan/NAS because no networkcard is available by the boot cd. My network card is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. How can I solve this problem. Please can you help me. Best regards, Rockdaddy.

Comments

• To fix it, you just need to add suitable drivers. 

In the lower left corner, you will find the“Add driver” button. This function only appears when you attempt to createbootable disc. So if you want to add additional drivers in the bootable disc,you may need to recreate AOMEI Backupper recovery disc. Here we go:

1.        You should download the driverfrom Internet and then extract it to a proper place.

2.        Click "Add Driver"button and go to the directory where the driver was extracted to locate thenecessary files (in the directory there should have a driver folder). If youhave several drivers, you can add them all at the same time. After that, theprogram will automatically generate the drivers into the WinPE bootable disc.

3.        Burn your own custom AOMEIBackupper recovery disc. 

• Which driver type should be used?  NDIS? Other?

• 32 or 64 bit?

• Hi,

It's .inf format file you can add.  About 32 or 64bit, it is up to your operating system. 

• If you are not sure which driver you need, you can use doubledriver to back it up from your running system into a folder.

Then you browse to the .inf file in that folder when asked by pebuilder.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/double_driver.html

I would have posted a screenshot, but this site thinks my current version of flash player is too low.