- AOMEI PE Builder is a software utility that enables you to create customized PE disks, using some of your own files and documents in the process and a few other useful tools you might need in such situations.
Learn More>>Most PCs ship with some kind of onboard recovery or repair tools, but these are often limited. What’s the solution? If you’re running Windows 7 or 8 (but not, as yet, 8.1), it could well be AOMEI PE Builder.
- AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.は23日、CD/DVDやUSBドライブから起動できるWindows系OS“Windows PE”のブータブルメディアを作成できるソフト「AOMEI PE Builder」v1.0.0を公開した。Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/8/Server 2012に対応するフリーソフトで、現在同社のWebサイトからダウンロードできる。
Learn More>>AOMEI PE Builder je zajímavá aplikace, která umí z operačního systému Windows, instalovaného ve vašem počítači, vytvořit bootovací USB flash disk nebo DVD, obsahující základ prostředí Windows a vybrané nástroje.
- What I like the most about AOMEI PE Builder is that it is dead easy to setup and use. If you find the integrated tools sufficient, all you need to do is decide if you want to burn the environment to a DVD or copy it to a Flash drive.
Learn More>>AOMEI PE Builder is a free program for Windows that allows you to create a preinstallation environment. All it requires you to do is decide whether to burn the data to disc, create a bootable USB Flash drive or save the ISO file to the local hard drive.
- AOMEI PE Builder to ciekawa propozycja kreatora własnych odmian Windowsa Preinstallation Environment (PE), a więc maksymalnie okrojonej edycji systemu, która zawiera w sobie tylko i wyłącznie niezbędne narzędzia do funkcjonowania komputera.
Learn More>>AOMEI just released a great free utility for Windows OS – Aomei PE Builder, this is a handy tool to create a bootable disc based on Windows PE without the need to install the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK).
- Many users, mainly technicians and system administrators, at some point need to access a Windows environment in a computer with a damaged boot record, file system or other problems that make booting unfeasible.
Learn More>>AOMEI has just released another fantastic free utility for Windows operating system. AOMEI PE Builder is a handy tool to create bootable media based on Windows PE without having to install Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK).
- When you buy a new computer or get a new hard disk, you may install operating system, then you should partition your hard disk first. Although the storage is huge now, 1TB, 2TB or larger are common.
Learn More>>AOMEI PE Builder is used to build bootable media, and the bootable environment is based on Windows PE. So the function of AOMEI PE Builder is the same as Windows PE. But as a third-party tool, AOMEI PE Builder has its own highlights and overcomes some shortcomings of the original Windows PE.
- If you can enter the environment, you are already the half success. However, Windows Pre-installation environment is difficult to use. Here, we would like to recommend you a third-party Win PE tool: AOMEI PE Builder.
Learn More>>The security of computer is very important, even a newbie knows
backup is necessary. However, only backup is not enough. If you
use Windows built-in Backup and Restore program to create a
system, you have to enter Windows to do restore task. If you
can’t enter the system, you can’t access to restore.
- Thus, people usually use third-party backup software or create a bootable disc with another Windows built-in program. In fact, third-party WinPE software is easier to use. Here, I’m introducing a freeware called AOMEI PE Builder.
Learn More>>Thus, many third-party software companies developed all kinds of software to make up of Windows programs’ disadvantages. AOMEI PE Builder is released by AOMEI Technology to create bootable environment based on Windows PE, and AOMEI PE Builder supports different bootable medias.