Home AOMEI Products Support

Questions before purchase

I have been testing this over the past few days as a solution for a few of our servers andjust have a few questions regarding how the server operates with a fewdifferent things as we are quite keen to implement something like this for atleast two of our customers, possibly more.

One of thequestions that I have is to know exactly how the software, if it runsincremental backups, works with exchange on SBS servers. Will it notice thechange in size of the Exchange database and completely backup the database eachnight? or does it work in a different way and only backup files that havechanged with the database?

Another question that I have is how can I configure the software to back up multiple backup drives, that are swapped without a guaranteed schedule? 

Can i schedule a weekly full backup to run?

When restoring a full system image with the removable media, will i need to create the media with the machine that i want to recover? Or can this disk be created with a different machine and then used for any restore?

Sorry for such a long post, i just want to make sure that the product will work exactly how i need it to before we go ahead and buy it.

Thanks in advance

Karl

Comments

• Please use Partition Backup to backup your Exchange database.

Yes, you can schedule a weekly full backup.

The bootable disk can be created with a different machine and then used for any restore.