Home AOMEI Products Support

Scheme to retain one full backup

edited February 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

I'm new to AOMEI (coming from Ghost 15) so what I think I'm doing and what I'm getting don't seem to be working.

I'm using AOMEI Pro 4.0.2. I only want to make and retain 1 FULL backup being run every Weds at 2200. 

I know how to set up the schedule but want to be sure what I need to do on the schedule advanced page and on the scheme page. I've set it up the scheme page to manage space, Full system scheme and retain [1] copy. Is that all that is necessary?

Thanks for any help in advance. 

Comments

• Please set it as the full backup in advanced page. And set it to keep 1 version of the backup image in the scheme setting.

• Thank you. I'll let you know how it works out.

• Everything is working fine. I have 2 PC's running a schedule and scheme that save 1 full version once a week to a local HD and also to a network HD. I have used a back up image to restore my C drive to a spare HD successfully without any errors. I am extremely pleased with this product.

But I do have some criticisms. I'm not sure if this the correct place to voice my critques so I will list the problems I see and maybe will post as a separate topic also.

Your documenation is terrible. Your screen shots and directions are not up to date and do not reflect what you see or should do with version 4.0.2. The dialog is directed more to Win 7 or 8 than to Win 10. I had to download the ADK package from Microsoft to create a bootable disk, but  your documention uses the older AIK package directions. Not only did I have to find it on my own, but had to figure what sections of the package were necessary to make the disk. Tech support was marginally helpful with this task.

That being said, again, I do like the product and find it a great replacement for my old Norton Ghost 15. I would recommend AOMEI Backupper without hesitation.

• My spelling is terrible... documentation.....  And what is hhhh?

• edited February 2017

I suppose it is a big sigh.... It is true that documentation is maybe not up to date, but making it up to date takes enormous efforts and a lot of time... so perhaps that is what the sigh is about image

• Sorry for the wrong information"hhhh", please just ignore it. For the out of data documents, we are trying to check and revise now. pLease give us more time. Thanks for your guys support.