Home AOMEI Products Support

Application closes as soon as I click "Start Backup"

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone would be able to assist me with this issue... I'm using "File Backup", and regardless of the choice of source and destianation folders, the application closes as soon as I click on "Start Backup".

Link to the log file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5DonTHR2E5TNi1faDdxU2pUeVU

(tried the attachment thing on the web interface, but didn't work)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Sorry for the inconvenience. It is very strange, please try to find the task in the home page and then re-run it again. What is your source and the destination? NAS?

• edited January 2017

Did you alter the setup of your partitions (i.e. changed the drive letters in Windows disk management) since you created the backup job? If so, you should delete the old file backup task and recreate a new one.

• @admin : thanks for the reply. It does not record the task in the home page, I think it closes before it does that. I thought the source and destination may be a problem, so I tried a folder on C: to another folder also on C: (C being an ordinary internal HD) - still the same.

@renehoss : thanks for the suggestion, the problem occurs from the fresh install, though. The task doesn't get created, as it seems to be crashing prior to saving the task...

• @mradovan What version you use of the AOMEI Backupper? It is professional version or free version? Hope you can send us your system information so that we can test this problem.

• @admin: It's a free version (blush, blush :-), that's why I feel a bit uncomfortable bugging you... how can I send you the system information?

• It is win10?  Maybe the software is crashed, please send us the "DMP" file to us under the installation directory. BTW, please try to do the partition backup to check if you have the same problem. Sorry for the problem you encountered, we will try to solve it.